Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Galaxy Corporate is live and has been downloaded a few times now. Now I just wait for reactions, if there are any. The Board Game Geek page still isn't live yet, but I'll post a link to it when it is.

So now I'm back to designing. I'm very excited to get back to Siege. First, though, I've got two family games to work on.

Some of you may remember Pognop, a game I'd worked on for a while. It got an overhaul and is now called The Great Sailboat Race. I need to tweak a few things still, but I think the new incarnation works. Then there's a game that crept into my head last night that I'm calling Forces. I'm making a testing prototype today and hopefully I'll have it done enough to feature it in a blog post this week. It's a very simple abstract tile-laying game.

I like that I'm getting surprised by new game ideas. I was worried for a little while that I'd have Galaxy Corporate and the fantasy games and that would be the extent of my design work. I'm glad I can still come up with new ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment