Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So far so good

Galaxy Corporate is being downloaded and looked at. I don't know if anyone's actually putting it together yet, but I've been getting a few comments based on looking through the pdf files, and it seems to be passing the "first impression" test. That's a nice validation. Putting together the actual pdfs was a frustrating process, and it feels nice that they're not being dismissed for looking stupid.

The Boardgame Geek page still isn't live yet, but once it's approved I'll see if I can't get the game reviewed. Maybe I'll put together special handmade copies to send to the reviewers so they don't have to go through the trouble of assembly.

6 weeks until the trade show. So far so good.

Forces has promise. The glue I used for the tiles didn't hold, so the backings kept coming off, making the game difficult to play. But it's not bad. I think it'll be a nice little strategy game. All I need to do is nail down the details like board size and tile quantities. I also may play around with other tile types, too - see, the tiles actually shift the board around when they get played and they each do it in a different manner.

Maybe by the time the trade show rolls around I'll have quite a few different games to bring with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment